понеделник, 3 ноември 2014 г.

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones


The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones







The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones is a movie about a secret world of demons, werewolves, vampires, shadow hunters; love, desire, disappointment, bleeding love and an impossible one. 

Clary is an ordinary girl whose life turns into a nightmare after having her mother kidnapped by her evil dad. A boy she saw killing a guy turns out to be actually the good one -  a shadow hunter, killing demons; he drags her into the world of supernatural creatures. He helpls her fight her dad who wants the mortal cup increase his powers and during this time they both fall in love with each other, Trying to weaken them, her father tells them they are siblings which breaks their hearts.
Totally amazing movie! If you haven't watched it yet, you definitely should! 

5 коментара:

  1. My dear Roshacha, won't you mention your awesome and completely perfect friend, who (despite all your resistance) introduced you to this world.

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Dear Serena,
      First of all, it's typed Rushatcha. Secondly, that's not completely true because you only introduced me to the world of reading books, and I found this movie by myself.
      Sincerely yours,
      Rushatcha

      Изтриване
    2. Dear Rushtcha,
      Are you not taking your pills again? You know very well that my name is Germania. Please don't confuse me with one of your imaginary friends again. You know how awkward it gets when you start to live in your books and think everyone is a fictional character.
      Sincerely yours,
      An actual living, breathing, human being

      Изтриване
    3. Oh I'm so sorry Blowjob Girl,
      please forgive for mistaking your real name (Blowjob Girl) with the other one. I'm not taking any pills because I don't need to. I know you have serious mental problems but please try to write my name correctly Rushatcha*. I haven't confused you with any fictional character because you surely don't deserve such an honour. Moreover, isn't your shift starting now at the motorway? Don't be late, clients are waiting!
      Sincerely yours?
      Rushatcha

      Изтриване
    4. Dear Rushata,
      Don't worry about me. I have my regulars and they will wait for me if I'm late. After all, the nickname "Blowjob girl" didn't invent itself. I am very good at what I do. Anyway, I won't keep you any longer than i already have. I know you have a curfew in the insane asylum.
      Good night and sweet dreams.
      Sincerely yours,
      A non-insane person (sorry I don't have anything in common with you in that area).

      Изтриване